We have made it easy and convenient for you to upload your files for overseas printing. Please follow the following steps to complete your file upload with ease:
- The FTP site works with FileZilla, Fetch, Internet Explorer browser….
- PRC Printing needs to provide you with your unique username and password. This ensures that your documents remain in your hands only. If you have not received your username and password yet, please contact us.
Option Download FileZilla Free ftp solution for a MAC or PC:
- Click this link: https://filezilla-project.org/
Internet Explorer browser steps are sample here is how to proceed:
- Open Internet Explorer and copy the following URL into the browser address bar: ftp://188.8.131.52 and click Enter.
A window saying “Internet Explorer cannot display web page” will come up (This is okay).
- Go to right side of tool bar, Click on “PAGE.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of list, click on “Open FTP site in Windows Explorer.” If an Internet Windows Security notice comes up, click “allow. If an FTP Folder Error window comes up, click “OK.”
- At top left of Menu Bar, click on “File.”
- Scroll down to “Log in as” and type in username and password in appropriate fields.
- At this point, the FTP folder should open up. Simply drag all the files into the folder.